Saturday, July 2, 2005

Captain McCains Picture

 

There are so many of you that want to see what the Captain really looks like that I have decided to show you a picture of him here. He is 6ft. 4in. tall and has jet black hair and an earring in both ears. He has a small scar by his lip and intense dark eyes. He is of Irish-Scottish desent and has a brougue when he speaks, which by the way is very inchanting. I love to listen to him talk. He can be stubborn at times and very demanding also, but I have found that he is also a very sensitive and caring man too. A man that will protect what is his and relentlessly persue anything he undertakes.  I have become very  attached to him and find that if I don't see him for a day, I am sad. I don't understand it because He is a ghost after all, isn't he?? Well, I have to go into town for some supplies and I will leave you to look at this portrait and let me know what you think of this Captain that is a ghost in my home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello..
And while you janice is away..ots my turn to drool over him..A hunk of a man..and by the way ..while you were gone..Hannah moved in!
jo..Hannahthemaid....
http://journals.aol.com/hannahthemaid/Time/  

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Its me Hannah..back again..this ghost thats in here..well he tricked me as you can see..for i spelled its ots! this is what i get for trying to replace you with me..and by the way..i would take him shopping with you!
jo..Hannahthemaid....
http://journals.aol.com/hannahthemaid/MyIdeaBoxes/  

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking, when can I move IN?  (giggle)  Oh my -- the Captain is enchantingly handsome, Janice.  Wow.  If I were him and loved my house, I wouldn't want to leave it either.  I haven't read your ghost story yet, about Cutter's Cove -- but, I take it, he is not a bother to you?  (wistful sigh)  I'm telling you, this cap'ns better looking that the one from The Ghost and Mrs. Muir!  Yum.  And speaks with a Scottish brogue too . . . Lord, I'm getting the vapors!  (smiling)  Faerie

Anonymous said...

oh my Janice. I wouldnt want him to leave my house.
Hes a dream!

Anonymous said...

wow   yummy   can you introduce me to him