Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas at Home at last!!

 

I have just returned from the longest trip I have ever taken advertising my newest book that has just been released for the Christmas season. Traveling throughout the United States and then a trip to Europe, where I have just begun to have my books published by an English publishing house. 

Can't wait until this plane lands and I can get a cab and go home. I miss my beautiful Cove and I have missed my Captain too. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of him and wish that he was with me. All the places I have been were beautiful to visit and I was happy to be taken on tours of the states and countries I visited, but it would have been so much nicer had he been with me.

Finally, I am in the cab and on my way home.  I have asked the woman that comes in to clean if she had the time to put up the Christmas tree so that it would be a cheerful place when I got there. I can see the lights around the house are lit up and in the front yard the Christmas tree is trimmed with colorful lights too.  It looks wonderful and I am so glad to be home again .

"Well, tis about time the lass has come back home," the Captain thought as he looked out of the window and saw her getting out of the cab. "I dindna like that woman coming in the house and cleaning up. I had to keep myself hidden from her and be quiet, although it had crossed my mind to have a bit of fun and move a few things around here and there."

Opening the door she could smell the fresh scent of pine needles and she walked into the living area and there was the most beautiful Christmas tree she had ever seen. Oh, she was so glad that she had asked her cleaning lady to put it up. She was just too tired to do it herself. 

She put down her suitcase by the stairs and went into the office. Everything was as she had left it and she sighed a sigh of relief. Her cleaning lady had a tendency to clean her office and then she couldn't find anything.

She felt his presence before he materialized as she sat and started to put her briefcase away.  She had become so sensitive to him and seemed to know when he was coming to her. He looked wonderful in his tight jeans and t-shirt. His smile radiated throughout the room.  Her heart began to fill with butterflies and all the love that was in her shown on her face, as she watched him as he sat on the chair.

"Lass, I have missed you all these long months." he said. "Let us go for a walk." He rose taking her hand into his and as she came to her feet, he simply cupped the back of her neck to draw her mouth to his. Warm lips, hard body and a gentle touch. She melted in his arms.  Her fingers twinged with his as she leaned in for more.

This is what she had longed for and had missed so terribly.  The long lonely nights she had sat in a hotel room by herself thinking of home and the Captain.  "Would there be a time she could actually make love with this magnificient man?" she thought as she was swept away with his kisses.

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful Janice! I hope all is well with you and that you are feeling better for the holidays. Love always your friend Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is sooo great.  I really enjoy reading  your journal Janice.  You make me feel like I am there.

Anonymous said...

wonderful as always, Thanks for Sharing
Karen

Anonymous said...

Christmas at Cutters Cove . . . with the Captain . . . Y-U-M!!!  What a delightful surprise, this newest chapter -- and ever so romantic, too!  I simply must find a captain all my own . . . I'm feeling envious of you and yours, J-Faerie!  : )

SO well done!  Thank you for sharing it.  I am sure the Captain has missed you almost as much as you've missed him.

Bright Blessings and Love,

Faerie

Anonymous said...

thank you all my friends for reading my journal and enjoying my adventures in Cutters Cove. I have missed My Captain too. It has been along time since I felt well enough to come in and write.  Merry Christmas to all of you.  May you all have a blessed and happy one.

hugs

Janice

Anonymous said...

This journal is so beautiful Janice. I love your writing and the art that you choose. TTYL, Hugs, Bella

Anonymous said...

This story reminds me of the picture: The Ghost and Mris. Muier. That was a wonderful story too. Great Job with yours!

Marsha

My World Your Welcome to it!