Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tracy and Angelique Come to Visit (Continued)

Tracy wasn't afraid when she felt the slight "touch", after all there have been other times that she was aware of a presence although nothing ever happened. There was a beautiful desk in the room and she walked up to admire it when she noticed the pad and pen laying upon the desk top. Curious, she picked up the pad and sat down in the office chair to read.

Ahh lass, ye spotted my lastest work that I had been doing before ye entered the den. It is an episode from my life and meant for yer sister to read for her book.

The captain stood alongside the desk and watched as Tracy read. She started to smile as she turned the pages and settled in to read this astonishing story, wondering if her sister was starting a new book and going to be a captain on the high seas. But, then she thought, Why here? Why in this den instead of her office downstairs? She decided to take this pad down and ask her sister about it.

When Tracy got up she tried to pick up the pad but it would not budge. No Matter how hard she tried she could not take it off of the desk. The pen that was lying on the desk started to rise and Tracy watched as it floated in the air.

Janet was right, this sister of hers is nae afraid. Another person would be running out the door screaming. Instead she is just standing there watching my pen rise. I was hopeing she would run out and I could get my pad and pen back. This story was to have been a surprise for Janet and I don't want her taking it to her now. What can I co that will get her away from here without my things?

Tracy was shocked at first but not really scared. " Who are you? she asked. "Is there anyone here in the room with me?"

Again Tracy felt a gentle touch, as if someone was running their fingers up her arm. She reached over with her other hand and traced were she felt the touch. It had felt warm and inviting. She smiled. Someone is in this room with me, I can feel it, she thought.

Looking behind the desk at the large picture hung on the wall she could see the captain. God! he was handsome. "Oh, she thought, " Wouldn't mind having his slippers under my bed." Oh dear, did I say that outloud?, She turned around to make sure she was still alone. Thats when she heard the laugh. An all out laugh. As she turned to leave to ask Janet what was happening here, she felt a soft light kiss on her forehead. "Oh! I have to find out all about this house and the people that lived in it", She thought as she hurried out of the room.

Smiling the captain sat down again and returned working on his paper for Janet. This Tracy woman was very interesting and it was going to be fun getting to know her better. She didn't seem afraid when i touched her or kissed her forehead. Interesting , indeed.

2 comments:

KathyLynn said...

Such a wonderful write. Your imaginaton overwhelms me. You take us in the story and let us feel what the characters are feeling

Autumn Rain Eyes said...

Very Interesting Blog! Peace & Hugs Always, Donna Lynn